christopher's 13th birthday was monday, crazy that we now have a teenager in the house!
the kids love it when their birthday falls on a day off school,
so this year was perfect since monday was a holiday.
he had a fun-filled day: krispy kreme fresh donuts with his grandma and siblings,
then lunch with his other grandma, grandpa, and uncle,
and a big family dinner with pizza and a ping pong tournament.
one of the gifts we gave him was this game: mancala.
the kids play it at their piano teacher's house and he has been wanting it.
here he is playing it with his great-grandfather - so glad i finally have a picture of him :)
he got a big set he had been eyeing at christmastime...
13 things i love about christopher:
1. you are funny, you really have a great sense of humor
2. you read the comics every single day, and point out some of your favorites to me
3. you are responsible - you juggle so much: band, sports, student council
4. you make your bed every day!
5. you are kind to everyone- you get along with all different kinds of kids at school
6. you never complain when i ask you to do something
7. you are an awesome basketball player
8. you never forget to feed lady and often feed her when it is not your day
10. you laugh a lot with your friends
11. you are very competitive, you always strive to do your best
12. you read the sports every day and are passionate about what's going on
13. you are an awesome oldest brother, and are a great example for your siblings
Happy 13th Birthday Christopher - we LOVE you SO much!