Monday, February 22, 2010

my birthday was

wonderful... here are my top 10 reason's why:

1. i got the best present ever - a new bike with a seat for john. something i've been wanting for quite some time...remember my dreams of family bike rides?? we've already had several successful ones and i just love it - rides to grandma's house (through beautiful neighborhoods - i just love the scenery around here), down central to have lunch, along the canal and through the underpasses.

chris and i (and little john, of course) rode down central for coffee and pastries on the morning of my birthday...

2. mom and i went out to lunch (again with john-john), something we need to do more often. no, pics but we had a delicious meal - will post on it sometime.

3. all my brothers, nani and tata joined us for a fabulous chinese dinner...


4. it was a nice, relaxing meal, with some fun distractions for the little ones...

5. little john-john was as cute as ever entertaining himself with the napkins when he had sat long enough...

6. i have the best husband and kids and love them more than anything in this world. i feel very blessed...

7. my handsome husband...

8. he (kids helped too) made me a homemade cake and frosting. my wonderful in-laws joined us for dessert...



9. i had live entertainment from a daughter who does not give up on things until she succeeds. she has been practicing jump roping for weeks and now has it mastered. she put on a darling show for me (asked me to announce her and told me exactly what to say). it was quite adorable.


10. mi familia -loud and crazy, and i love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment