Monday, March 21, 2011

feliz cumpleanos, tio pat

today is my brother pat's birthday.  we celebrated last night.  here he is dancing with john john as we are singing to him...
i noticed a picture of my brothers' and i from when we were  young in my mom's dinning room as we were eating dessert.  i picked it up to look at it and started laughing uncontrollably...to the point of tears.   i couldn't even say what i thought was so funny about the picture as i was laughing/crying so hard for like two minutes straight.

i tend to laugh like this around my brother pat.  we would get silly and giddy like this often growing up, and still to this day just the smallest comment, look, gesture, etc. involving this younger brother of mine can really get me cracking up.  it's some special bond we have and i am so thankful for it because it really feels good to laugh like that.

happy birthday, tio pat - have a good one, and thanks for all the good laughs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment