Sunday, May 8, 2011

truly blessed

on this mother's day i feel so blessed to have two wonderful role models of amazing mothers.
what would i do without my awesome mom?
she is always there for me... she is everything a daughter could want in a mother...a listening ear, a helping hand, a source of knowledge and comfort.
and i couldn't have hand picked a better mother-in-law... so giving and generous and such a fun loving grandmother to our children.

  i am so truly blessed to be the mother of my four wonderful children.  i am so proud to be called their mother and hope to be as good of a mother to them as my mother and mother-in-law are to me.  they are the best gift i could ever receive and i am truly thankful to call these precious kids mine.
hope all mothers had a lovely day.  i know i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment