Saturday, December 14, 2013

the early days

i can't believe our sweet babe is three months old now -
here are some of my favorite pictures of baby darrel's first month.
some precious ones of him sleeping (these first ones are my all time favorites).
with  john and christopher in his first days/weeks.
meeting tio pat for the first time.
and with ella and andrew when he was starting to fill out at three and four weeks old.


john apparently took this one of me and the babe, he was about a week old.
i had no idea he took it but i'm so glad he did, i really love it.
and a blurry morning one with john john.
a couple of my good friends threw me a surprise shower.
they invited all my 'school mom' friends - here are ella and the darling girls with baby d.
it was so sweet of them and so lovely, i found out about it about an hour before.
so glad i found out  - plenty of time to get myself ready :)
those thunder thighs - i love this pic and love those chunks and rolls :)
(almost all) the kids doing 'tummy time' with 'the presh': baby darrel.
another sweet sleeping shot.
on the way out of the school board mtg at a month old, he looked so darn cute!
arriving home after his/our first walk together.
those cheeks...have gotten so many comments on them.
i absolutely adore this picture:
those precious fisted hands placed so sweetly together -
oh, those fat, wrinkly sweet sweet hands just made my heart stop when i saw them.
this was my view looking down at him as he was nursing.
so beautiful, i just had to take a picture of it as i want to cherish all these special moments.

he is my first child born in this age of the smartphones -
have gone crazy taking pics of him with my phone, took a million of him in those first weeks.
love that i will have them to remember those early days as they are gone before you know it.
tried to post just a few here, will be posting more when i do posts on him with each child.
we are all loving this precious babe more than words could ever express.

No comments:

Post a Comment