Thursday, October 15, 2020

kitty cat shoes and high ponytails

two things about lia i want to document to remember from when she was 3 1/2:

her black kitty cat slip on velvety shoes she loved to wear.

and her desire to wear her hair in a high ponytail each day.

one spring afternoon when she was 3 1/2 she decided to help unload the dishwasher.

decked out in her kitty cat shoes and high ponytail, this memory is stored in my brain.

she offered to do Ella's part since she wasn't home.

my 2 girls have both been quick to become independent and figure things out on their own.

no asking questions on how to do it or ask that I do it for them.

just happy to help and learn a new skill all on their own, girls are mature that way.

i love that I have a picture of this simple event.

i have such fond memories of my children and our days together when they were young.

i searched my computer to find this pic because I knew I had it -

and i wanted to make sure i had it documented since it makes my heart full and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment